Mustard Chicken And Spinach Salad in a Mason Jar
- 0.13 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 0.5 Tbsp. country-style Dijon mustard
- 0.5 Tbsp. finely chopped tarragon
- 0.25 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 oz. cooked chicken breast boneless, skinless, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 0.5 cups red grapes
- 1 cups raw spinach
- 0.06 cup raw walnut halves
- Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, and tarragon in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Evenly divide dressing between 4 half-pint Mason jars. Set aside.
- Evenly layer celery, chicken, grapes, spinach, and walnuts on top of dressing in jars.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Shake before serving.